Plus500 is a reputable global brand that provides online traders with a simple-to-use trading system, accessibility to stocks and shares, and a wide range of CFDs.
Beginners seeking a user-friendly experience are drawn to Plus500’s streamlined trading system, but experienced traders will be disappointed by the company’s limited instructional offerings and a restricted variety of market research.
What Type of Broker Is Plus500?
Since Plus500 is a market maker, you can deal with them straight as opposed to the market. To put it another way, you don’t have to put it on hold for an individual to purchase or sell on the market before you make a trade.
Plus500 charges a spread in exchange for taking on this threat. They sell it more expensive and buy it cheaper than the market. Their spread is among the lowest in the marketplace and is highly profitable.
Leverage is allowed on Plus500, so you only need to deposit money to pay a percentage of your investment rather than the entire amount. For people who wish to trade a lot of trades without having to invest their entire bankroll, this is really helpful.
What’s best about this broker?
The accessibility of their platform and affordable prices are this broker’s key benefits.
The best features are:
- An online demo account is available for traders and its opening takes a few minutes.
- Accounts with real cash must be verified.
- The duration of the time is determined by the workload.
- A few business days are needed.
- The platform fee is really low.
- The regulatory coverage makes this broker regarded as secure.
- On the London Stock Exchange, it is recognized.
- Their program is simple to use and suitable for experienced traders.
How to open a Plus500 Account?
Follow the below steps carefully to open a Plus500 actual account:
- To begin trading, go to the Plus500 official website and select that option.
- Sign up for the platform.
- Select “Account” in the left menu, then double-check your information.
- Verify your email address and contact number.
- Send them the appropriate paperwork, including a copy of your passport, identification proof such as a bank statement, and proof of your payment method.
- Make your initial investment of at least €100 ($100) and begin trading.
Their customer service has received favorable reviews from traders using their service. On the Plus 500 network, customer support is offered by email and online live chat, and agents are on call around-the-clock. Customer service replies during the live chat were appropriate and informed.
Based on the seriousness of the issue, users noted that email responses can take up to an hour. According to traders, this brokerage is open about publicizing its charges and costs.
Plus500 is a success for less-experienced traders who want ease and convenience of use, despite the lack of training information. Due to large part to their excellent trade processing, system, and Plus500 Charges & Commissions, this brokerage is fantastic for keen traders.
Plus500 is still a great option for new traders, receiving high marks for usability and having a high Trust Score.